Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's a lazy day today. No work, Nothing to do but sit and watch movies and knit.

So I am going to be re-learning my purling. I remember why I hated it it's so annoying.



I am very determined to do this. Even if it drives me crazy I will learn how to knit properly.

As for the movie I went through my old movies and I found a gem of a movie that I haven't watched in some time. Serendipity you know that movie with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale.



This movie is such a guilty pleasure for me. It's such a sappy movie. Soul mates who meet have a one night of bliss decide because the girl is bonehead to part ways and see if they are really meant to be. Than when fate seems like they never will meet again amazing events happen and they find their way back to each other. Sappy such a chick flick but I love it.



I love John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale.



I also love the scarf Kate's Character Sara wears.

I was also inspired to make some Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate. I got the recipe from a friend I'm not talking about the good morning america version I'm talking about the monster recipe version. I had made a cup of this about a month ago and I had enough for just one more and OMFG it came out amazing.



I have never been to New York but one day I hope I will and I when I do I'll go during the holidays. I'll see the Macy's parade, Rockefeller Center Tree, Macy's windows, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and go to FAO Schwarz.



After all is said and done I will head over to Serendipity 3 and have myself a cup of their world famous Frozen Hot Chocolate. But until than this homemade version will have to do.

So now it's back to knitting. Purl Purl...damn...pur..*head bangs on chair* PURL...YES!

No comments: