Thursday, December 20, 2007



I went to the swap meet yesterday and I got a sweet deal on some yarn. 10 rolls of yarn for only $1.00 yup you read it right ONE DOLLAR!

I went walking around and if I did see some yarn they were asking crazy prices like one lady wanted $7.00 another $10.00 and it was basic yarn.

So my hopes were not in high spirits when I saw this woman's container it read " YARN FOR SALE" I asked how much when she said $1.00 I almost fell over this other lady said " I'll take it " I was bummed but the seller said " She was first would you like to buy it?" I of course said yes and it was a victirous day yesterday.

I love the colors no pink. I really like the Green roll.

I am also trying to re-learn the basics. I knew how to knit a few years ago but because of famliy problems I stopped. Well let's just say when I finally started again I wasn't very good.

When they say " It's like riding a Bike " well not when it comes to knitting. I attempted to make a sweater and it wasn't pretty. So I decided a few months back to take this year to re-learn the basics before I just into making anything.



I know it's not the greatest but I am trying.

No comments: